Oppo has recently unveiled an F17 pro in Nepal. It is the update to the F series and comes as the successor of the Oppo F15 Pro. Let’s take a closer look at the new OPPO F17, Pro including its specs, features, official price in Nepal & availability.
Oppo F17 Pro Overview
Display and Performance
F17 Pro comes with the 6.43-inches Super AMOLED panel with FHD+ resolution with a 60Hz refresh rate. It is protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass 3. With the Thin bezels and the hole-punch allows it to have an impressive 90.7% screen-to-body-ratio. Oppo claims a maximum brightness of 800 nits. In Oppo F17 Pro you are getting an in-display fingerprint sensor. According to OPPO, the F17 Pro’s sensor can unlock the phone in just 0.3 seconds. Now Getting into the performance, F17 pro is powered by MediaTek’s Helio P95 SoC with a single memory configuration with 8GB LPDDR4x RAM and 128GB of UFS 2.1 storage.
Coming to the camera, you get two selfie cameras sandwiched between a small punch-hole cutout on the top left corner of the display. It assembles a 16MP primary Sony IMX471 sensor alongside a 2MP depth camera. At the back, you will get 4 cameras arranged inside a squarish module. The primary camera is a 48MP Samsung sensor which is followed by an 8MP wide-angle and two 2MP mono cameras. There’s an LED strip at the side of the camera module.
Oppo F17 Pro has a 4000 mAh battery along with 30W VOOC charging flash charge 4.0. 4000 mAh battery is not so impressive but its 30W charging can charge the device in around 60 mins. There’s also a neat AI Night Charging feature which gradually charges your phone overnight and lands on the 100% mark at an AI determined wakeup time.
Oppo F17 Pro Specification
- Body: 6.30 x 2.90 x 0.29-inches; 164gm
- Display: 6.43-inches Super AMOLED panel; 90.67% screen-to-body ratio; 60Hz refresh rate; 180Hz touch sampling rate; 96% NTSC; 409PPI; 800 nits peak brightness
- Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels); 20:9 aspect ratio
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio P95 (12nm mobile platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: PowerVR GM9446
- RAM: 8GB LPDDR4x
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1 (expandable)
- Software & UI: ColorOS 7.2 on top of Android 10
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera;– 48MP, f/1.7 primary shooter
– 8MP, f/2.2 ultra-wide lens
– 2MP, f/2.4 mono camera
– 2MP, f/2.4 mono camera – LED flash
- Front Camera: Dual-camera; – 16MP, f/2.4 Sony IMX471 primary camera
– 2MP, f/2.4 depth sensor
- Security: In-display Fingerprint Scanner (Optical)
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack; LDAC, aptX, aptX HD audio codec
- Connectivity: Dual SIM card (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (dual-band), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/GALILEO/BDS/QZSS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 4015mAh with 30W VOOC Flash Charge 4.0
- Colors: Magic Blue, Matte Black, Metallic White
OPPO F17 Pro Price in Nepal and Availability
The Oppo F17 Pro official price in Nepal is all set at Rs. 43,990. It will be available for purchase from the 1st of October.