Today Xiaomi launched a new phone in the Redmi k30 series called Redmi K30 5G Racing edition. It is the first time where the Redmi feature Qualcomm’s upgraded chipset Snapdragon 768G. It upgrades the CPU speed and the performance of the Adreno 620 GPU. New Snapdragon 768G includes an integrated 5G modem. It also comes with the 6GB of RAM and 128 GB of storage. It has 6.67 inches display with FHD+ resolution with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
Redmi K30 5G Racing edition Specifications
- Display: 6.67 inches display with FHD+ resolution with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Back Camera: – 64MP Sony IMX686 primary camera
– 8MP Ultrawide camera
– 5MP macro camera
– 2MP depth of field sensor
- Front Camera: 20 Megapixel + 2Megapixel
- System on a Chip: Qualcomm Snapdragon 768
-1x Kryo 475 (ARM Cortex-A76-based) Prime core @ 2.8GHz
-1x Kryo 475 (ARM Cortex-A76-based) Performance core @ 2.2GHz
-6x (ARM Cortex-A55-based) Efficiency cores @ 1.8GHz
-7nm EUV process
- GPU: Adreno 620(15% performance increase vs snapdragon765G)
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 128GB; SD Card slot for memory expansion
- Battery: 4500mAh battery with 30-watt fast charging support
- Other features: 3.5mm headphone jack
Side finger scanner
5G: SA+NSA 5G network support
- Price in Nepal: Rs. 35,000(6/128GB)(conversion of CNY 1999)
It is more affordable than many rivals powered by the older Snapdragon 765G chipset. Overall the new Racing edition isn’t at all different from the Redmi K30 5G. The only difference is the new Qualcomm chip, which should improve the performance of the phone and helps in better gaming experience given by its GPU.